STATE — Rep. Rush Holt (D-12) is holding a series of community offices in towns throughout central New Jersey.
Members of Holt’s staff will be available to assist residents who are having problems with Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the VA, U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services, or any other federal agency.
Congressional staff also will be available to provide information on federal grants and contracts, acquiring flags flown over the U.S. Capitol, and more.
The office hours are intended to provide an easy, accessible way for residents to receive help.
Those who are unable to attend may seek assistance at any time by calling 1-87-RUSH-HOLT
(1-877-874-4658). Community office sessions will run from 5 to 7 pm at each location:
- Jan. 16 Old Bridge Public Library, One Old Bridge Plaza, Old Bridge
- Jan. 22 Scotch Plains Public Library, 1927 Bartle Avenue, Scotch Plains
- Jan. 30 Plainfield Public Library, 800 Park Avenue, Plainfield
- Feb. 6 Monroe Community Center, 120 Monmouth Rd, Monroe
- Feb. 10 Milltown Public Library, 20 West Church St, Milltown
- Feb. 13 Middlesex Public Library, 1300 Mountain Avenue, Middlesex
- Feb. 18 East Brunswick Public Library, 2 Jean Walling Civic Center, East Brunswick
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!