JACKSON – Six Flags Grape Adventure will follow the official ending of the 2013 Great Adventure operating season and offer guests a special opportunity to sample local wines, food and gifts partnered with a VIP Safari experience Nov. 2 and 3 from noon-5 p.m. each day.
The event will feature 14 New Jersey vineyards with nearly 150 locally-produced wines for sampling, handcrafted gifts, dishes from neighboring eateries and live music. Visitors will also be able to purchase a special safari package which includes a private tour of the safari, and a special wine tasting and giraffe feeding experience at the new Camp Aventura.
The theme park will not be open during this event.
Participating wineries include:
- Tomasello Winery Sharrott Winery
- Valenzano Winery Working Dog Winery
- 4JG’s Winery Cream Ridge Winery
- Wagonhouse Winery Plagido’s Winery
- DiMatteo Vineyard Coda Rossa Vineyard
- Cava Winery Amalthea Cellars
- Auburn Road Vineyard Renault Winery
Several packages are available for purchase at www.sixflags.com/greatadventure with promo code: WINE or SPWINE for Season Pass Holders (valid Season Pass required at entry).
- Wine Event Online $20
- Wine Event & Wild Safari Package Online $45
- Wine Event & Wild Safari Package Season Pass Holder $35
For more information, visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure or call 732-928-1821.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!