CLARK — Fans of all books, but especially romance, science fiction, and fantasy are invited to “meet and greet” authors in these genres who are based in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania during an event scheduled at the Clark Public Library for Saturday, Oct. 26, from 2-4 p.m.
Authors, both independently published and signed to major publishing houses, will be available to meet with readers and book lovers in a relaxed, casual setting. Attendees are encouraged to grab a snack and a drink and to chat about all things book. In describing the day, event programmer Lauren Thorne says it will provide an opportunity to “delve into the mind of an author who may just become a new favorite!”
This event is free to attend and open to the public. The authors will have signed books for sale, so be sure to bring cash if you’d like to purchase one. Attendees will also have a chance to win prize packs containing books and bookmarks.
For more information, contact Clark Public Library at 732-388-5999.
The panelists comprise Young Adult and Adult authors, and include both veteran and first-time authors. The list of authors appearing at the Meet and Greet (as well as their publishing affiliation, genre, and representative work) is as follows:
- Jill Prand (Indie, Contemporary Romance, “Watch Me Walk Away”)
- Melissa Collins (Indie, new adult romance, “Let Love In”)
- Stephanie Lehmann (Simon & Schuster, “Astor Place Vintage”)
- S. J. Pajonas (Indie, new adult, women’s fiction, romance)
- Eric Nierstedt (Indie, Garwood, NJ, Fantasy, “The Lightrider Journals”)
- Steven Donahue & Dawn M. Donahue (Indie, science fiction, “Amy the Astronaut”)
- Mary A Wasowski (Indie, “A Changed Life”)
- T.H. Snyder (Indie, “Touch Me”)
- Alice Montalvo-Tribue (Indie, “Translation of Love”)
- Melinda Sutherland (Indie, “Never Say Never”)
- Milly Taiden (Indie, erotic/paranormal romance, “Wolf Fever”)
Young Adult Authors
- Amy Evans (Indie, “Clicks”)
- Nadege Richards (Indie, contemporary romance “5 Miles”)
- Lisa Amowitz (Spencer Hill Press, “Breaking Glass”)
- Charlotte Bennardo (Flux/Llewelyn, “Sirenz”)
- Kim Purcell (Viking Juvenile, “Trafficked”)
- Kit Grindstaff (Delacorte Press, “The Flame in the Mist”
- Christy Sloat (Indie, “The Many Lives of Avery Snow”)
- BJ Sheldon (Indie, “Haunting”)
- Katherine Polillo (Indie, “Destine”)
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!