PERTH AMBOY — Raritan Bay Medical Center Foundation announced the 29th Annual Harbor Lights Ball honorees during a kickoff cocktail party held recently at The Addison Park in Aberdeen. Executive leaders, trustees and event committee members gathered to congratulate the honorees and enjoy music provided by the Victor Quezada Jazz Trio, as well as a special performance by Say Watt, an award-winning robotics team comprised of students from local high schools.
The Harbor Lights Ball is the premier annual fundraising gala for the medical center and will be held Saturday, Sept. 28, at The Addison Park in Aberdeen. This year’s theme is #welcometothefuture and will include music by Tim McLoone & the Shirleys, dancing and a grand auction. Proceeds from the ball benefit the programs and services at RBMC. The Harbor Lights Ball honorees were selected based on their dedication and philanthropic commitment to Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC) and the surrounding communities.
- Humanitarian Award: Joseph J. Jankowski, Esq., Chairman of the Board of Directors of RBMC, attorney with Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A., and respected community leader
- Business of the Year Award: Sodexo Health Services, a longstanding partner of RBMC and industry leader in providing Quality of Life Services to health care facilities across the nation
- Excellence in Healthcare Award: Stephen Warren, MD, director of the University Radiology Group, member of the RBMC Board of Directors, and chair of the Department of Radiology at RBMC
- Norman Tanzman Award: Michael and Geri D’Agnes. Mr. D’Agnes, President and CEO of RBMC and his wife, Geri, former advertising sales executive, are known throughout the state of New Jersey for their commitment to improving healthcare in our region.
- Future Leader Award: Kurt Rebovich, Jr., County Activities Coordinator for the New Jersey School Boards Association, as well as co-chair of the newly formed Future Leaders Association at RBMC.
For more information about the Harbor Lights Ball or to receive a formal invitation, contact the Foundation at 732-324-5374 or visit www.rbmcfoundation.org.
The 2013 Harbor Lights Ball Honorees, front row from left is Stephen Warren, MD; Joseph J. Jankowski, Esq.; Geri D’Agnes and Michael R. D’Agnes. Back row, from left is Joseph Boselli, Debbie Petrucelli, Kathy Kudelka, Jeff Schneiderman and Kurt Rebovich, Jr. (Photo courtesy of RBMC)
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!