ROSELLE PARK – Summer might be winding down but SummerFest continues with a variety of events. Here is the rundown on the August lineup:
- Enjoy a musical evening when the Summer Band Camp presents performances by the Roselle Park High School Marching Band and the Roselle Park High School Panthers Percussion Ensemble. Friday, Aug 23, at 6 p.m. on the Roselle Park High School football field. FREE
- The Potters House presents An Evening of Christian Fellowship Music on Saturday, Aug. 24, from 4- 8 p.m. at the Michael J Mauri Gazebo Park, Chestnut Street. FREE
- Can’t make it to the beach? Then stop by The Casano Community Center Art Gallery to enjoy photographs of New Jersey’s shore. Group exhibit, “Roselle Park Residents Remember the Shore Before Sandy”, opens Monday, Aug. 26, and continues through Oct. 11. FREE
- The Summer Arts Café returns with poetry by Roselle Park’s Poet Laureate, Leona M Seufert, and guitarist Paul Desilva. Thursday, Aug. 29, from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m., Roselle Park Veterans Memorial Library, 404 Chestnut Street. 908-245-2456. Coffee and cookies will be available. FREE
- Support Roselle Park’s young thespians, as the Summer Camp presents a musical theatre performance of “Aladdin”. Saturday, Aug. 31, & Sun Sept. 1 at 7 p.m. High school auditorium, 185 W Webster Avenue, 908-241-2851. FREE
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!