UNION – You’ve probably heard of social media. You may even dabble with your own networks and loosely understand the value it can bring to your business. The New Jersey Small Business Development Center (NJSBDC) at Kean University wants to help you implement social media into your small-business marketing plan. An introductory seminar, titled Social Media Marketing, will be held on Wednesday, August 7, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Kean University, Hennings Hall 113, 1000 Morris Ave., Union, N.J. The cost is $20. Pre-registration is required to email@example.com or (908) 737-4220.
Conducted by Maria Semple, principal of The Prospect Finder LLC, this workshop will explore strategies and best practices to get the most out of social media activities, including:
- Defining social media and why small-business owners should use it
- Introduction to social media and how to evaluate what’s right for a business/organization
- How small businesses can use these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good and timely content for your social media marketing campaigns
- How to balance social media marketing with e-mail marketing and other efforts
NJSBDC, New Jersey’s premier provider of comprehensive services and programs for small businesses, is funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and by the State of New Jersey.
Special arrangements for people with disabilities can be made upon request. Business owners should bring business cards and brochures for networking purposes. For more information or to register, contact the NJSBDC at Kean University at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 737-4220.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!