CRANFORD – Beginning on Monday, March 25, and continuing into April, Union County College will be hosting six financial aid workshops. These workshops are to educate future college students about financial aid opportunities, scholarships, grants, loans, and more. Attendees will receive help in completing their financial aid application.
Union County College will be hosting these workshops on the following dates and times:
- Monday, March 25, 2013 at 6 p.m. – Cranford Campus (1033 Springfield Ave)
- Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 6 p.m. – Elizabeth Campus, Kellogg Building (40 West Jersey Street)
- Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 10 a.m. – Elizabeth Campus, Kellogg Building (40 West Jersey Street)
- Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 10 a.m. – Plainfield Campus (232 East Second Street)
- Wednesday April 24, 2013 at 6 p.m. – Elizabeth Campus, Kellogg Building (40 West Jersey Street)
- Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 10 a.m. – Cranford Campus (1033 Springfield Ave)
If you would like to learn more about financial opportunities please take advantage of attending one of these workshops. To help you get started with your financial aid application please bring the 2012 Federal income Tax Return, W-2’s, and social security cards for you and your parents if they claim you as a dependent on their tax form. All of the workshops are free to attend.
For more information, call 1-908-709-7518. Visit www.ucc.edu to register and for directions. If you or someone attending with you is in need of special accommodations due to a disability, contact the Coordinator Services for Students with Disabilities at 1-908-709-7164.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!