TRENTON – New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) customers are advised that all vendor-run state inspections stations will be closed on Tuesday, Feb. 12, in recognition of Abraham Lincoln’s birthday. All other MVC facilities, including agencies and driver testing sites, will be open, that day, during normal business hours.
Additionally, all MVC facilities, including agencies, driver testing sites and vendor-run inspection stations will be closed on Monday, Feb. 18, in recognition of Presidents’ Day. All facilities will be open for regular operating hours on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Regular MVC Agency hours are:
- Monday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Regular Inspection Station hours are:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. to Noon
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!