Provided by the Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center
PERTH AMBOY — The big game is coming this Sunday and we’ve got you covered with some healthy snack ideas.
Heather Cunningham, RD, CNSC, clinical nutrition manager from Raritan Bay Medical Center’s Institute for Weight Loss and Food and Nutrition Department provides the following information. For more healthy living tips, visit www.mycentraljerseyhealth.com.
Touchdown! (Lower calorie & Lower fat)
- Baked Pita Chips (130 calories/5 grams fat)
- 2 ounces Salsa (~10 calories/O grams fat)
- 3 cups Air Popped Popcorn (90 calories/ 1 gram fat)
- 8 Baked Chicken Wings (520 calories/40 grams of fat)
- Black Bean Vegetarian Chili (250 calories/3 grams of fat)
- 1 Slice Vegetable Pizza (240 calories/9 grams of fat)
- 7 Turkey “Swedish” Meatballs (250 calories/11 grams of fat)
Fumble! (Higher calorie & Higher fat)
- Potato Chips (160 calories/10 grams fat)
- 2 ounces Guacamole (91 calories/9 grams fat)
- 3 cups Popcorn with Butter (200 calories/10 grams of fat)
- 8 Buffalo Wings (770 calories/51 grams of fat)
- Homemade Beef Chili (340 calories/9 grams of fat)
- 1 Slice Meatball/Pepperoni Pizza (310 calories/18 grams fat)
- 6 Swedish Meatballs (400 calories/25 grams of fat)
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!