MORRISTOWN – The North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS® (NJCAR) recently named its new slate of 2013 officers and trustees.
Elected by more than 6,500 REALTORS® throughout Essex, Morris, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties, the incoming officers and trustees will represent homeowners and association membership on issues facing today’s real estate marketplace.
“Our new board officers and trustees have extensive collective experience and are well-equipped to handle the challenges that face home buyers and sellers, as well as industry professionals,” says NCJAR 2013 President Ilene Horowitz. “I’m confident this team will drive our organization’s initiatives forward, while giving back to our communities through our various volunteer programs.”
The 2013 board officers and trustees are:
- President Ilene Horowitz, RE/MAX American Dream, Denville
- President-Elect Michael DelDuca, Prudential New Jersey Properties, New Providence
- Vice President Janusz Pogorzelski, C-21 Pogo Realty, Union
- Treasurer Jeffrey Halpern, Coccia Realty, Madison
- Assistant Treasurer Susan Hunter, Lois Schneider Realtor, Summit
- Secretary Jeffrey Jones, Amerisource Realty, Parsippany
- Immediate Past President Wendy Worthy, RE/MAX American Dream, Denville
- Past President Cindy Marsh Tichy, Weichert Realtors, Randolph
- Past President Erin Brown, RE/MAX Llewellyn Realtors, West Orange
- Trustee Lynda Hester D-Orio, Weichert Realtors, Kinnelon
- Trustee Christopher Coccia, Coccia Real Estate, East Hanover
- Trustee Alex Mosquera, Prudential New Jersey Properties, Elizabeth
- Trustee Scott Bruen, Coldwell Banker, Bernardsville
- Trustee Ron DePiro, Weichert Realtors, West Orange
- Trustee Diane Epp, Prudential New Jersey Properties, Livingston
- Trustee Jerry Tuscano, Century 21 Elite Realty, Pine Brook
- Trustee John Varriano, Coldwell Banker, Chester
- Trustee Michael Pennisi, Coldwell Banker, Maplewood
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!