STATE – An East Brunswick woman is one of the latest winner’s in Provident Bank’s “Committed to Share” sweepstakes. The contest, running through Nov. 28, offers participants a chance to win one of three top cash prizes with a matching donation to a charity.
In addition, one winner will be selected each day at random to receive a $100 Provident Visa® Gift Card for themselves and a $100 donation to a charity of their choice.
The eighth week’s daily winners and charities are:
- Mindy Schlusselfeld, East Brunswick / St. Barnabas Burn Foundation
- M.B. Heron, Hoboken / Elijah’s Promise Soup Kitchen
- Gervacio Javier Jr., Jersey City / Several Sources Shelters
- Rita Vex, Parsippany / American Cancer Society
- Celinith Melendez, Newark / IDDPMI – Monte Los Olivos De Newark
- Carol Van Den Hende, Mendham / Somerset Hills Learning Institute
- Martha J. Shostak, Bayonne / St. Mary’s Soup Kitchen – Bayonne
Three top prizes will be awarded on Saturday, Dec. 15, including a grand prize of $5,000 cash and a $5,000 donation to a charity; a first place prize of $2,500 cash and a $2,500 donation to a charity; and a second place prize of $1,250 cash and a $1,250 donation to a charity. Overall, Provident will award more than $28,000 in prizes to winners and their charities.
“Provident is committed to supporting and giving back to the communities it serves. We are excited to give a financial boost to consumers, especially as we approach the holiday season, while also helping them support charities that are important to them,” said Chris Martin, president and CEO of Provident.
The public may enter the sweepstakes at any of Provident’s branches or online at www.ProvidentNJ.com.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!