RAHWAY – The Union County Performing Arts Center has postponed or cancelled all performances scheduled for this weekend, Nov. 1-4. The box office and administrative offices are currently closed because they do not have power.
The following events are postponed:
- Nov. 1 – Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
- Nov. 2 – Jay Black and Gary Puckett
- Nov. 3 – Vicki Lawrence and Mama
- Nov. 3 – Griffin House
- Nov. 4 – NJ Ballet’s SFT performance of Pinocchio
The following events have been cancelled:
- Nov. 3 – ATG Reading Series with Stephen Schwartz
- Nov. 4 – Pinkalicious
Ticket buyers for all of the affected events will be notified of their options as soon as possible, according to the Arts Center.