DOVER — Dover Business College President Timothy D. Luing announced that students from Union County have received diplomas. More than 400 students from the Clifton and Dover locations earned career-specific diplomas in the fields of healthcare, business, and information technology during the Dover Business College Commencement Ceremony held Oct. 13.
“Your unwavering commitment to your education has inspired all of us at Dover Business College,” Luing told the graduates. “Many of you have persevered in earning your diplomas while holding down jobs and taking care of your families. We are confident that you will continue to inspire in whatever career you choose for your future.”
The following students from Union County received diplomas:
- Flavia Auguste of Elizabeth, Surgical Technologist, Clifton location in Passaic County
- Alexandra Cruz of Clark, Surgical Technologist, Dover location in Morris County
- Marie Eliezer of Roselle, Medical Insurance and Coding Administration, Clifton location in Passaic County
- Yajaira Holguin of Elizabeth, Medical Insurance and Coding Administration, Dover Business College Online
- Sherkira Rivers of Roselle, Business Administration, Clifton location in Passaic County
- Dawne Toliver of Union, Medical Assistant, Clifton location in Passaic County
- Aquila Williams of Elizabeth, Surgical Technologist, Clifton location in Passaic County
Dover Business College, with locations in Clifton and Dover, is a nationally accredited private college with a 53-year history of preparing students for careers. Dover offers programs in the areas of healthcare, business and information technology. In addition to classrooms, the facilities include computer labs, a nursing practice area, a practical operating room and medical laboratories. The Medical Insurance and Coding Administration program is also offered online.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!