MIDDLESEX COUNTY — This fall, Provident Bank is offering New Jersey residents a chance to win big and support their favorite charities, too.
The bank is hosting its “Committed to Share” sweepstakes through November 28th to give a financial boost to consumers and charities alike. Participants can enter for a chance to win one of three top cash prizes with a matching donation to a charity.
In addition, one winner will be selected each day at random to receive a $100 Provident Visa® Gift Card for themselves and a $100 donation to a charity of their choice.
The third week’s daily winners and charities are:
- Evangeline Holt, South Amboy / The Salvation Army
- Bonnie Leibowitz, Plainsboro / Friends of the Senior Center
- Linda Trafficante, Jersey City / Make-A-Wish Foundation®
- Joe Mark, Flemington / Eva’s Village
- Donald Almasy, Woodbridge / The Theatre of the Emerging American Moment
- Frances Poleyeff, Highland Park / Highland Park Volunteer Fire Department
- Deirdre Romanowski, Whippany / Our Lady of Mercy Parish
Three top prizes will be awarded on Saturday, Dec. 15, including a grand prize of $5,000 cash and a $5,000 donation to a charity; a first place prize of $2,500 cash and a $2,500 donation to a charity; and a second place prize of $1,250 cash and a $1,250 donation to a charity. Overall, Provident will award more than $28,000 in prizes to winners and their charities.
“Provident is committed to supporting and giving back to the communities it serves. We are excited to give a financial boost to consumers, especially as we approach the holiday season, while also helping them support charities that are important to them,” said Chris Martin, president and CEO of Provident.