MIDDLESEX COUNTY — This fall, Provident Bank is offering New Jersey residents a chance to win big and support their favorite charities, too.
The bank is hosting its “Committed to Share” sweepstakes through November 28th to give a financial boost to consumers and charities alike. Participants can enter for a chance to win one of three top cash prizes with a matching donation to a charity.
In addition, one winner will be selected each day at random to receive a $100 Provident Visa® Gift Card for themselves and a $100 donation to a charity of their choice.
The third week’s daily winners and charities are:
- Evangeline Holt, South Amboy / The Salvation Army
- Bonnie Leibowitz, Plainsboro / Friends of the Senior Center
- Linda Trafficante, Jersey City / Make-A-Wish Foundation®
- Joe Mark, Flemington / Eva’s Village
- Donald Almasy, Woodbridge / The Theatre of the Emerging American Moment
- Frances Poleyeff, Highland Park / Highland Park Volunteer Fire Department
- Deirdre Romanowski, Whippany / Our Lady of Mercy Parish
Three top prizes will be awarded on Saturday, Dec. 15, including a grand prize of $5,000 cash and a $5,000 donation to a charity; a first place prize of $2,500 cash and a $2,500 donation to a charity; and a second place prize of $1,250 cash and a $1,250 donation to a charity. Overall, Provident will award more than $28,000 in prizes to winners and their charities.
“Provident is committed to supporting and giving back to the communities it serves. We are excited to give a financial boost to consumers, especially as we approach the holiday season, while also helping them support charities that are important to them,” said Chris Martin, president and CEO of Provident.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!