SOUTH AMBOY — The Cardinal McCarrick Touchdown Club will team up with tri-state area pro wrestling promotion National Pro Wrestling Superstars for a benefit fundraiser on Saturday, Sept. 22 at 7:35 p.m. at South Amboy’s Cardinal McCarrick High School Gym, 310 Augusta Street.
Headlining NPWS’ first ever appearance at McCarrick High School will be three former WWE & ECW TV stars, “Dastardly” Danny Doring and the “Innovator Of Violence” Tommy Dreamer, and former Tag-Team Champion and hair cutter extraordinaire, the one and only Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake.
There will also be appearances by NPWS Jersey Shore Champion “The Love Machine” Nicky Oceans and NPWS Cruiserweight Champion “Mr. Entertainment” J.D. Smoothie, as well as other regional and local pro mat stars such as South Amboy’s “Low-Life” Louie Ramos, “The Cold-Hearted Playa” Danny Demanto, Jersey Shore lunatic Slayer, and much more, including special guest appearances by McCarrick High School’s Coach Hills and Mike Lange, and much more.
Tickets are only $20 for ringside seats and $18 for bleacher seats, and are available at the following local outlets:
- Foodtown, 611 Bordentown Avenue (off of Route 35)
- Krauszer’s Convenience Store, 200 North Broadway (corner of Main & 2nd)
- Mo’s Barber Shop, 777 Washington Road (in the Quick Chek Plaza)
- Parlin Bagels & Grill, 499 Ernston Road (in the Mini Mall)
- Minit Mart, 80 Main Street (north of Washington Road)
- I & K Food Shop, 3109 Bordentown Avenue (corner of Cheesequake Road)
Tickets are also available by calling the NPWS box office at 1-732-888-1704. All major charge cards are accepted, and group rates are available for groups of ten or more.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!