DOVER –More than 500 students from the Clifton and Dover campuses earned career-specific diplomas in the fields of healthcare, business, and information technology during the Dover Business College Commencement Ceremony held May 12.
“Your unwavering commitment to your education has inspired all of us at Dover Business College,” Dover Business College President Timothy D. Luing told the graduates. “Many of you have persevered in earning your diplomas while holding down jobs and taking care of your families. We are confident that you will continue to inspire in whatever career you choose for your future.”
The following students from Union County received diplomas:
- Sharetha Cashwell of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus, Surgical Technologist
- Anna Gabryszewski of Linden, Clifton Campus, Medical Assistant
- Evelyn Garcia of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus, Business Administration
- Kimberly D. Kinson of Hillside, Clifton Campus, Surgical Technologist
- Emmanuel Neequaye of Hillside, Clifton Campus, Surgical Technologist
- Shonya Washington of Linden, Clifton Campus, Medical Insurance and Coding Administration
- Timika Washington of Roselle, Clifton Campus, Medical Insurance and Coding Administration
Dover Business College, with locations in Clifton and Dover, is a nationally accredited private college with a 53-year history of preparing students for careers. Dover offers programs in the areas of healthcare, business, and information technology. In addition to classrooms, the facilities include computer labs, a nursing area, an operating room, and medical laboratories.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!