EDISON — Janet Baio, chairman of the Edison Chamber of Commerce, announced the new officers and directors at the May 9 Board of Directors meeting. They will be inducted by Edison Mayor Toni Ricigliano at the annual meeting on June 12.
The new officers are:
- Chairman of the Board – Robert Weeks, Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel
- First Vice Chair – Joe Cascio, NJ Convention and Expo Center
- Second Vice Chair – Joe Coyle, Raritan Bakery
- Secretary – Brian Legg, Creative Design Plus
- Treasurer – Craig Melton, CPA, Eisner/Amper LLP
- Immediate Past Chair – Janet Baio, Pines Manor
The new directors are:
- Joseph Albanese, Dr. Leonard Health Care
- Pat Coyle, Firestone Complete Auto Care
- Amit Gaglani, Accelerated Physical Therapy
- Pat Moran, The Institute for Management & Technology Development, MCC
- Rich Nisivoccia, IO Data Center
- Irene Stolte, Brookhill Financial Group
- Karen Strouse, Croda Inc.
- Jane Walsh, Columbia Bank
- John Weber, DeVry University
- Bill Westervelt, Bill Westervelt Asphalt Paving
- Joel Natter, Zimmel Associates
The following directors will continue their service:
- Adam Beder, JFK Medical Center
- Cindi Crane, YMCA-Metuchen, Edison, Woodbridge and South Amboy
- Scott Feinman, Ideal Media
- Peter Greenbaum, Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer
- Jibu Kuruvilla, Edison Job Corps Academy
- Dorinda Luz, The Luz Group/Remax
- John Lyons, Automatic Rolls of NJ
- Michael Rofman, WeiserMazars LLP
- Jean McDonnell, Peapack Gladstone Bank
- Allan Ramsay, Heller Industrial Parks.
The public is welcome to attend the 13th Annual Awards Dinner at the Pines Manor on Tuesday, June 12 beginning with an hour cocktail reception at 5:30 p.m. The admission is $85 per person. For more information, call the Edison Chamber of Commerce office at 1-732-738-9482.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!