MIDDLESEX COUNTY — Berkeley College has announced that students from Middlesex County have been selected to participate in the Berkeley College Honors Program.
“The Honors Program brings together talented students for a broad and challenging educational experience,” said Ralph Peters, PhD, co-director of the Honors Program. “The result is a stimulating intellectual community at Berkeley College.”
The following students from Middlesex County have been selected:
- John Cartagena of Perth Amboy, Woodbridge location
- Fahteema Freeman of Carteret, Woodbridge location
- Joy Gonzalez of Middlesex, Woodbridge location
- Rachel Halladay of Carteret, Berkeley College Online
- Cherri M. Long of Monmouth Junction, Woodbridge location
- Linda Lopez of Edison, Woodbridge location
- Mandeep Singh of Piscataway, Woodbridge location
- Cristina Rivera of Spotswood, Woodland Park location
Berkeley College students who achieve a grade point average of 3.8 or higher with a minimum of 72 academic credits can apply to the Honors Program. Applicants are selected by members of the faculty.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!