Union County College Science Building Briefly Evacuated

NJTODAY.NET's online business directory

CRANFORD – A science building on Union County College’s Cranford campus was briefly evacuated this morning due to a burning smell caused by a malfunctioning heater, college officials said.

Fire department personnel arrived on scene at 8:12 a.m. and gave the “all clear” to re-open the building at 8:30 a.m. Faculty and students returned to the building by 8:35 a.m., except for the room where the heater was located, which was still being aired out.

Connect with NJTODAY.NET

Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!
Email ads@njtoday.net for advertising information Send stuff to NJTODAY.NET Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Download this week's issue of NJTODAY.NET

Leave a Reply