TRENTON – March Mega Millions Madness is in full swing as the jackpot grows. The current estimated annuity jackpot is $290 million tonight’s drawing.
New Jersey Lottery Executive Director Carole Hedinger announced that five lucky New Jersey Lottery players have won the Mega Millions second prize of $250,000 and 20 won the third prize of $10,000 for the Tuesday, March 20 drawing. In addition, 146,320 other New Jersey Lottery players took home $726,824 in prizes ranging from $2 to $150.
Three of the five $250,000 winning tickets were purchased in Essex County: one at A J Seabra Supermarket II, Inc. in Newark, another at University News Stop Inc. in South Orange and the third at 590 Grove Deli LLC in Irvington.
The other two $250,000 winning tickets were bought at Grove News Corner, Inc. in Jersey City and Quick Chek #26 in Totowa.
The $10,000 winning tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Bergen County: Chestnut Ridge Exxon on the RU in Montvale;
- Burlington County: Mount Laurel Wine & Spirits in Mt. Laurel; United Dollar Plus in Edgewater Park ;
- Essex County: G & S American Deli in Orange; Saint Michael Grocery in East Orange; JBP & News Market in Irvington; Irvington House of Liquor in Irvington; Bachman Market in East Orange
- Hudson County: Tony’s Deli Fruits & Vegtables in Harrison; Brenda’s Inc. in Bayonne;
- Middlesex County: Krauszer’s in Metuchen; 7-11 #11445 in Woodbridge; Village Liquors in Jamesburg;
- Monmouth County: 7-11 #26572 (N) in Long Branch; Welsh Farms #5 in Red Bank;
- Ocean County: Bricktown Convenience Store in Brick;
- Passaic County: Quick Chek #26 in Totowa;
- Somerset County: Ted’s Market in Manville;
- Union County: Windhorst Liquors in Summit; Cap N Cork Liquors in Union .
The winning numbers for the Tuesday, March 20 drawing were: 01, 04, 06, 11 and 14 and the Gold Mega Ball number was 30. The Megaplier number was 04 . With no winner of the top prize, the Mega Millions jackpot will roll to $290,000,000 for the next drawing, which will be held Friday, March 23, at 11 p.m.
“Don’t wait. Buy your tickets early and avoid what are sure to be some long lines in the days leading up to Friday’s drawing,” advised Hedinger. “You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to give your dreams a chance!”
Watch live drawings on the New Jersey Lottery’s website, NJLottery.net.
Mega Millions tickets are sold in 42 participating jurisdictions. Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!