NEWARK, Del. — Several Clark students have been named to the University of Delaware’s Dean’s List for fall 2011.
Those students include:
- Stefani Avena, a Freshman Business and Economics major
- Michael Cornacchia, a Senior Business and Economics major
- Cristina Faro, a Senior Education & Human Development major
- Anthony Mileto, a Freshman University Studies major
- Lindsay Oddi, a Sophomore Engineering major
- Brooke Tropeano, a Junior Business and Economics major
- Andrew Villari, a Sophomore Engineering major
- Kevin Walsh, a Junior Arts and Sciences major
To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean’s List, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.33 or above for the semester.
The University of Delaware, founded in 1743, is one of the most popular universities in the U.S. Our student body encompasses nearly 17,000 undergraduates, 3,700 graduate students and 850 students in professional and continuing studies from across the country and around the globe.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!