CLARK — The Clark Public School District will register students for its full-day kindergarten program on the following days:
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 at Frank K. Hehnly School
- Tuesday, March 6, at Valley Road School
Registration will be between 9 and 10 A.M. Registration forms are being sent out to all eligible students. Parents should bring with them the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Health History and Health Record from Physician
- Proof of Residence – (Three Required)
Children who will be five years old by Oct. 1, 2012 are eligible to enroll.
Parents may call the school nurses with any questions:
- Mrs. Kircher – F. K. Hehnly School – 1-732-428-1901
- Mrs. McLean – Valley Road School – 1-732-428-1583
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!