STATE – The Provident Bank offered New Jersey residents a chance to win big this holiday season and support their favorite charities, too.
The bank recently hosted its “Give Thanks & Share the Wealth” sweepstakes to give a financial boost to consumers and charities alike. Participants could enter for a chance to win one of three top cash prizes with a matching donation to a charity.
In addition, one winner was selected each day at random to receive a $100 Provident Visa® Gift Card for themselves and a $100 donation to a charity of their choice.
The eighth week’s daily winners and charities are:
- Karen Gunderson, Hazlet / ASPCA
- Morton Dear, Edison / American Cancer Society
- Lynette Olds, Lakewood / Fox Chase Cancer Center
- David Lieberfarb, Edison / Market Street Mission
- Donna Catalusci, Long Valley / Jersey Battered Women’s Service
- John Masculin, Perth Amboy / St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Beatrice Vogel, Monroe Township / Friends of the Senior Center
- Mary Beth Wieciek, Spotswood / Wounded Warrior Project
Three top prizes will be awarded on Saturday, Nov. 19, including a grand prize of $5,000 cash and a $5,000 donation to a charity; a first place prize of $2,500 cash and a $2,500 donation to a charity; and a second place prize of $1,250 cash and a $1,250 donation to a charity. Overall, Provident will award more than $28,000 in prizes to winners and their charities.
“Provident believes in giving back to the communities it serves. We’re excited to provide a financial boost to consumers while also helping them give back to charities that are important to them,” said Chris Martin, president and CEO of Provident.
The public may enter the sweepstakes online at www.ProvidentNJ.com.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!