WARREN – Verizon Wireless has expanded its 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network to more customers in the Northern New Jersey area by turning on additional cell sites in Newark, Lodi, Jersey City, Hackensack, South Plainfield, Linden, and Florham Park.
“We’ve been working hard on expanding our 4G LTE network in the New Jersey area ever since we initially launched it back in December of 2010,” said Pat Devlin, president of Verizon Wireless, New York Metro Region. “Now, even more residents and small businesses have access to the blazingly fast 4G LTE speeds and the brand new line of devices that make it easy to share music, photos and files on-the-go.”
The Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is now available in the following areas in Northern New Jersey:
- Newark, along Clinton Avenue from 21st Street to Baldwin Avenue; also, on Fabyan Place and South 18th Street
- Lodi, along South Main Street, near Passaic Avenue and Union Street
- Jersey City, along Ocean Avenue and Garfield Avenue, from Bramhall Avenue to Stevens Avenue
- Hackensack, along Passaic Street between Maywood Avenue and Summit Avenue
- South Plainfield, along South Clinton Avenue, between New Market Street and St. Nicholas Avenue providing coverage along New Brunswick Avenue and parts of Hamilton Boulevard
- Linden, providing coverage in the town of Roselle along Baltimore Avenue and St. Georges Avenue and all the surrounding residential areas and Roselle Catholic High School
- Florham Park, along Ridgedale Avenue, Columbia Turnpike, Hanover Road and the surrounding residential area.
Nationally, the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is available in 165 cities, covering more than 186 million Americans from coast to coast.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!