STATE–The Provident Bank is offering New Jersey residents a chance to win big this holiday season and support their favorite charities, too.
The bank is hosting its “Give Thanks & Share the Wealth” sweepstakes through Nov. 4 to give a financial boost to consumers and charities alike. Participants can enter for a chance to win one of three top cash prizes with a matching donation to a charity.
In addition, one winner will be selected each day at random to receive a $100 Provident Visa® Gift Card for themselves and a $100 donation to a charity of their choice.
The seventh week’s daily winners and charities are:
- Generosa Renick, Middletown / Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Marie Caravela, Toms River / St. Jude Shrine
- Jeanne Dexheimer, Monroe Township / St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Leny Safir, Fairfield / The American Red Cross
- Lorraine Podraza, Clark / Center for Hope Hospice & Palliative Care
- Joan Higgs, Newark / St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Joseph Turula, Jersey City / Our Lady of Czestochowa
Three top prizes will be awarded on Saturday, Nov. 19, including a grand prize of $5,000 cash and a $5,000 donation to a charity; a first place prize of $2,500 cash and a $2,500 donation to a charity; and a second place prize of $1,250 cash and a $1,250 donation to a charity. Overall, Provident will award more than $28,000 in prizes to winners and their charities.
“Provident believes in giving back to the communities it serves. We’re excited to provide a financial boost to consumers while also helping them give back to charities that are important to them,” said Chris Martin, president and CEO of Provident.
The public may enter the sweepstakes online at www.ProvidentNJ.com.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!