STATE — The Provident Bank is offering New Jersey residents a chance to win big this holiday season and support their favorite charities, too.
The bank is hosting its “Give Thanks & Share the Wealth” sweepstakes through November 4 to give a financial boost to consumers and charities alike. Participants can enter for a chance to win one of three top cash prizes with a matching donation to a charity.
In addition, one winner will be selected each day at random to receive a $100 Provident Visa® Gift Card for themselves and a $100 donation to a charity of their choice.
The sixth week’s daily winners and charities are:
- Barbara Lack, Jersey City / St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Sheila Snow, East Windsor / Chabad of the Windsors
- Anthony F. Tedesco, Monroe Township / Saint Peter’s Adult Day Center
- Grace Remishofski, Bayonne / St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Theresa Della Pietro, Fords / Elijah’s Promise Soup Kitchen
- Leroy Colfax, Rockaway / Boys Town
- Eugene Foote, Ocean Grove / United Methodist Mission Board
Three top prizes will be awarded on Saturday, November 19, including a grand prize of $5,000 cash and a $5,000 donation to a charity; a first place prize of $2,500 cash and a $2,500 donation to a charity; and a second place prize of $1,250 cash and a $1,250 donation to a charity. Overall, Provident will award more than $28,000 in prizes to winners and their charities.
“Provident believes in giving back to the communities it serves. We’re excited to provide a financial boost to consumers while also helping them give back to charities that are important to them,” said Chris Martin, president and CEO of Provident.
The public may enter the sweepstakes online at www.ProvidentNJ.com.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!