DOVER – Six students from Union County are among more than 200 who received diplomas from Dover Business College during the school’s summer commencement ceremony held July 16, according to college President Timothy D. Luing. The school offers career-specific diplomas in the fields of healthcare, business, and information technology.
“Many of you have worked or taken care of family members while you attended college, and you have persevered,” Luing told the graduating class. “You went above and beyond to get where you are today. Don’t just be average when you go to work each day. Go above and beyond. Make a difference.”
The following students from Union County received diplomas:
- Maudelyne M. Desir of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus, Surgical Processing Technician
- Lakisha Duren of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus, Surgical Technologist
- Luis Goncalves of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus, Business Administration
- Ebony Hannah of Roselle, Clifton Campus, Medical Assistant
- Christian M. Joseph of Plainfield, Dover Campus, Business Administration – Office Systems Management
- Meraris Rivera of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus, Surgical Processing Technician
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!