EDISON — The Middlesex County Bar Association (MCBA) installed its 2011-12 Officers and Trustees on last month at The Pines Manor in Edison.
Officers of the Bar Association for 2011-2012 are:
- John P. Paone, Jr., President – Paone, Zaleski & Brown
- Renèe Anthony, President-Elect
- Tara Auciello, 1st Vice President
- Ellen F. Schwartz, 2nd Vice President – Ramatowski Spilka & Schwartz
- Craig M. Aronow, Treasurer – Rebenack Aronow Mascolo Miller, LLP
- Andrea J. Sullivan, Secretary – Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis, LLP
President John P. Paone, Jr., is a senior partner with the Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Brown in Woodbridge and Red Bank, practicing divorce and family law. He was admitted to the NJ Bar in 1982.
Paone was in the first class of attorneys to be certified by the Supreme Court of NJ as a Matrimonial Law Attorney and currently serves as a member of the Matrimonial Committee of the Board on Attorney Certification. With the advent of mandatory continuing legal education in 2010, the NJ Supreme Court appointed John to the newly created Board on Continuing Legal Education.
Paone is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and President-Elect of the New Jersey Chapter of that organization. He is a past Chair of the NJSBA Family Law Section and in 2002 received the Section’s Saul Tischler Award for his contributions to the development of family law and the legal profession.
Paone has been selected as one of the Top 10 “Super Lawyers” in NJ and has been recognized as one of the premier family law attorneys in NJ by the publication The Best Lawyers in America. He has received an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell representing the highest recognition in both legal ability and ethical conduct.
In 2008, the Bar Association’s Family Law Section presented John with the Edward Schoifet Award in recognition of his outstanding work as a leader in the practice of divorce and family law. In 2010, Paone received the Distinguished Service Award from ICLE for his many years of contributions to legal education in NJ.
New Trustees for 2011-12 are:
- Richard D. Barker – Deputy Public Defender, Middlesex County
- Thomas C. Blauvelt – Edison
- Bruce J. Kaplan – Prosecutor, Middlesex County
- Brenda Vallecilla – South Plainfield
- Douglas K. Wolfson, JSC (Ret.) – Simon Schwartz Edelstein & Celso, Morristown
Hon. Glenn Berman, JSC, swears in new President John P. Paone, Jr., Esq. Also in the photo is Mr. Paone’s wife, Roseann. (Photo courtesy of Middlesex County Bar Association)
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!