LAWRENCEVILLE — Rider University’s colleges of Business Administration; Continuing Studies; Liberal Arts, Education, and Sciences; and Westminster College of the Arts have announced the names of undergraduate students who have been placed on the Dean’s List for the spring 2011 semester.
Local Dean’s List students are:
- Tyshon Tucker of Elizabeth, a senior accounting major
- Jeanette Rudnicki of Linden, a junior communication major
- Lauren Hurff of Linden, a junior psychology major
- Sarah Harris of Linden, a sophomore biology major
- Samantha DeVeau of Rahway, a junior journalism major
- Fanny Caba of Rahway, a senior political science major
- Brianne Kelly of Elizabeth, a junior elementary education major
Rider University is a vibrant, student-centered community of learners regionally recognized as a top-tier institution. With campuses in Lawrenceville and Princeton, New Jersey, Rider is an independent, residential university with nearly 6,000 students — undergraduate, graduate and non-traditional adult learners. Rider offers more than 60 undergraduate programs in fine and performing arts, humanities, sciences, social sciences, education and business, as well as 21 graduate programs principally in business, education and music.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!