Perth Amboy Housing Authority Board Vacancy

PERTH AMBOY – The city is accepting applications for a volunteer position on the Housing Authority Board.

Interested individuals must complete and submit the Citizen Service Application to the City Clerk’s Office by Thursday, June 30. The form is available on Perth Amboy’s website, http://

For more information, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 1-732-826-0290.

Connect with NJTODAY.NET

Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!
Email for advertising information Send stuff to NJTODAY.NET Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Download this week's issue of NJTODAY.NET
Print Friendly, PDF & Email