PERTH AMBOY — In recognition of May as National Stroke and High Blood Pressure Awareness Month, Raritan Bay Medical Center Foundation is sponsoring a raffle benefiting the medical center’s Primary Stroke Center at Old Bridge and Perth Amboy.
Only 1000 raffle tickets will be sold at $5 each and three cash prizes will be given, prize amount to be determined by number of tickets sold. The drawing will be held Friday, May 27, at 3 p.m. and the winner need not be present to win. For more information or to purchase tickets call 1-732-324-5374 or email email@example.com.
Stroke Warning Signs
Raritan Bay Medical Center Foundation warns that the following are warning signs of stroke:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
If you experience some or all of these warning signs don’t wait CALL 9-1-1 immediately.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!