DOVER — Dover Business College Vice President of Academic Affairs Karl Soehnlein, PhD, has announced that students from Union County have been named to the Dean’s List at Dover Business College for the Winter 2011 Quarter.
“We are proud to recognize the academic accomplishments of our students,” said Dr. Soehnlein. “Dover Business College offers a variety of rigorous programs that prepare students to meet the needs of employers in the fields of technology, healthcare and business. Students who are named to the Dean’s List have proven that they can meet these academic challenges, and are prepared to achieve success in rewarding careers.”
The following Union County students have been recognized:
- Sharetha Cashwell of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus
- Lakisha Duren of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus
- Anna Gabryszewski of Linden, Clifton Campus
- Yajaira Holguin of Elizabeth, Dover Business College online
- Moise Joseph of Roselle, Clifton Campus
- Emmanuel Neequaye of Hillside, Clifton Campus
- Brittany S. Spivey of Hillside, Clifton Campus
- Dawne Toliver of Union, Clifton Campus
Dover Business College students who achieve a grade point average of 3.8 or better with a minimum of 12 academic credits qualify for the Dean’s List.
Dover Business College, with locations in Clifton and Dover, is a nationally accredited private college with a 51-year history of preparing students for successful careers in healthcare, business, and information technology.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!