UNION COUNTY – During the month of March, Union County College is hosting five financial aid workshops to provide prospective students with the opportunity to learn about the type of aid that is available for college. Attendees will also receive help with applying for aid.
Union County College is hosting its financial aid workshops on the following days and times:
- Monday, March 14, at 6 p.m. – Cranford Campus (1033 Springfield Avenue)
- Tuesday, March 15, at 6 p.m. – Plainfield Campus (232 East Second Street)
- Wednesday, March 16, at 6 p.m. – Elizabeth Campus (40 West Jersey Street)
- Thursday, March 17, 6 p.m. – Muhlenberg Harold B. and Dorothy A. Snyder Schools (Park Avenue & Randolph Road, Plainfield).
- Saturday, March 19, at 10 a.m. – Elizabeth Campus
Those interested in learning more about the financial aid process are strongly encouraged to attend one of these workshops at a time and location that is convenient for their schedule. The workshops are free, but RSVP is recommended. For more information or to RSVP call 1-908-709-7518 or register at www.ucc.edu.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!