STATE – Members of U.S. Sen. Frank Lautenberg’s constituent services staff will be in Union, Middlesex, Morris, Burlington and Hudson counties this week to help local residents with a wide variety of federal issues and concerns.
Representatives can assist residents with questions or concerns with federal issues and agencies such as Social Security, the Internal Revenue Service, Immigration, Veterans Affairs and Medicare will staff the outreach efforts. Also, informational brochures will be available on a wide variety of topics.
The upcoming outreach office hours will be held at the following locations:
- Union County — Union County Courthouse, 2 Broad Street, Elizabeth — February 28 from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- Middlesex County — Office of Assemblyman John Wisniewski, 132 Main Street, Sayreville — March 1 from 11:30 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Morris County — Morris County Public Library, 20 Hanover Avenue, Whippany — March 2 from 10 a.m. until noon.
- Burlington County — Office of Assemblyman Jack Connors, Delran Professional Center, Building C, Suite 450, 8008 Rte. 130 North, Delran — March 3 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Hudson County — Kearny Public Library, 318 Kearny Avenue, Kearny — March 3 from noon until 2 p.m.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!