DENVILLE – The Alzheimer’s Association, Greater New Jersey Chapter hosts the following monthly support groups in Union County for caregivers:
- Berkeley Heights – Runnells Specialized Hospital: 1 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month. Contact Liz Carabuena at 1-908-771-5828
- Cranford – Cranford Senior Housing: 7 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month. Contact Ruth Adelman at 1-973-586-4300
- Mountainside – Brighton Gardens at Mountainside: 7 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month. Contact Donna Chapman at 1-908-654-4460
- Summit – Overlook Hospital: 7 p.m. on the fourth Thursday of each month. Contact Amy Matthews at 1-973-586-4300
- Summit – Spend A Day Sage Elder Care: 10 a.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month. Contact Erica Mason at 1-908-598-5519
- Union – WISE Adult Day Services: 6 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month. Contact Kerry Jordan at 1-908-687-2995
Support groups provide a forum for family members and caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s disease to share feelings, concerns and information, and to support each other in coping with the effects of the disease.
Call 1-973-586-4300 for more information.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!