EDISON – Ann Hergenrother, Middle School Head at The Wardlaw-Hartridge School in North Edison, announced the names of students who have been placed on the Honor Roll and Honor Roll with Distinction for the first trimester of the 2010-2011 academic year.
The students named to the Honor Roll with Distinction earned an average of 93 or higher.
These students include:
- 6th Grade: Samantha Anastasiou, Noah Fischer, Anuva Goel, Meghna Mehta, Deblina Mukherjee, Yumna Naqvi, Carlin Schildge, and Robyn Stewart
- 7th Grade: Anisa Ahmed, Cecily D’Amore, Max Needle, Nathaniel Nyema and Sonali Shah
- 8th Grade: John Anderson-Schmitt, Natalie Bodnar, Daniel Gallagher, Julian Hernandez-Webster, Christopher Hillenbrand, Alexander James, Emily Saadi, and Daniel Spear
The students named to the Honor Roll earned an average of 87 or higher.
- 6th Grade: Amaan Bhojani, Kushal Patel, Jake Payami, Naya Shim, Shreya Sinha, Ellena Son, and Vindya Tumati
- 7th Grade: Lara Albrechcinski, Russell Best, Claude Djan, Duran Gonzalez, Claire Greaney, Jessie Maier, Kathleen Mora, Akilah Mouzon, Makena Mugambi, Charlotte Sweeney, Noah Toney, Jonathan Trilleras, Ciara Varley, Arian Vavila, Lauren Yates, Aafreen Zaidi, and Christopher Zdenek
- 8th Grade: Rida Aziz, Avery Choi, Briana Crawley, Nicholas D’Amore, Marcel Green, Miah Hagood, Matthew Handzy, Michael Kieselstein, Brian Machoka, Jasmine McKinnon, Madhav Mehta, Roshun Menon, Nkirote Mugambi, Huma Naqvi, Azia Pompey, Jay Raval, Nelson Schildge, Joshua Schlisserman, Alejandro Vollbrechtausen, Brandon Yin and Areeb Zaidi
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!