STATE — The Hispanic Directors Association of New Jersey (HDANJ) announced the election of its Board of Trustees at their Annual Meeting held on Nov. 9. The members of the Board of Trustees are:
- Mario S. Vargas, Chairperson – Executive Director, Puerto Rican Action Board
- David Rodriguez, Vice-Chairperson – Executive Director, Puerto Rican Action Committee
- Lydia Trinidad, Treasurer – Executive Director, Puerto Rican Association for Human Development
- Jose Ramos, Secretary & Southern Region Representative – Executive Director, Spanish American Social Cultural Association
- Lorenzo Hernandez, Northern Region Representative – Executive Director, Hispanic Information Center of Passaic
- Beatriz Oesterheld, Central Region Representative – Executive Director, Hispanic Affairs and Resource Center of Monmouth County
- Xiomara Guevara – Executive Director, Morris County Organization for Hispanic Affairs
- Christopher Irizarry – President and CEO, North Hudson Community Action Corporation
- Raymond Ocasio – Executive Director, La Casa de Don Pedro
The Hispanic Directors Association of New Jersey brings together twenty-six Hispanic-led community service agencies from across New Jersey that serve and improve the lives of low-income families, with diverse services including front-line crisis intervention services, family strengthening programs, preschool education, after school programs, home energy assistance and weatherization, housing assistance, employment training and mental and primary health services. Each agency maintains full bicultural and bilingual services and staff.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!