STATE — Veteran’s Day is Thursday, Nov. 11 and New Jersey Blood Services is calling upon the community to donate blood in recognition of our veterans, and in honor of those who currently serve to protect our country and freedom.
This Veteran’s Day, consider donating at one of the following blood drives in New Jersey:
- Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, 2 Convention Blvd, Atlantic City – Nov. 12 from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- St. Henry’s Catholic Church, 77 West 28th St, Bayonne – Nov. 12 from 1 – 7 p.m.
- North Brunswick High School, Raider Rd. & Rt. 130, North Brunswick – Nov. 11 from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- New Brunswick Donor Center, 167 New Street, New Brunswick – Nov. 12 from 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Plainsboro Library, 9 Van Doren St, Plainsboro – Nov. 12 from 1-7 p.m.
- Rutgers University, College Ave Student Center, 126 College Avenue, New Brunswick – Nov. 12 from noon – 4 p.m.
- Willow Grove School, 601 Willow Grove Street, Hackettstown – Nov. 12 from 2-7 p.m.
To donate blood or for information on how to organize a blood drive, call 1-800-933-2566 or visit www.nybloodcenter.org
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!