WOODBRIDGE – The Mayor’s Health Expo has a new location this year: the Woodbridge Public Health Center at 2 George Frederick Plaza. The event will be held Saturday, Oct. 16 from 9 a.m. to noon.
The expo will offer free blood pressure, eye, foot, glucose, lung, osteoporosis and hearing screenings. Women without insurance will be able to receive a mammography screening for a reduced price at the JFK Breast Center – Solaris Health System. Call 1-732- 321-7540 for more information.
There will also be a healthy cooking demo.
Pre- registration is required for certain tests, listed below. Call 1-732-855-0600, Ext. 5026 or 5003 to register through Oct. 15.
- Comprehensive Blood Screening & Total Cholesterol Check, $30
- C-Reactive Protein & Homocysteine $30 (Cardiac)
- Prostate Blood Screening, $30
- Thyroid Function T-4 Test, $14 T-3 $14
- TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone), $ 25
- Hepatitis B Immunity Test, $30
- Hepatitis C Immunity Test, $30
- Hemoglobin (HbA1C) $25
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!