CLIFTON — Dover Business College Vice President of Academic Affairs Karl Soehnlein, PhD, has announced that students from Union County have been named to the Dean’s List at Dover Business College for the Summer 2010 Quarter.
“We are proud to recognize the academic accomplishments of these students,” said Soehnlein. “Dover Business College offers a variety of rigorous programs that prepare students to meet the needs of employers in the fields of technology, healthcare and business. Students who are named to the Dean’s List have proven that they can meet these academic challenges, and are prepared to achieve success in rewarding careers.”
The following students from Union County have been recognized:
- Maudelyne M. Desir of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus
- Barbara A. Johnson of Plainfield, Clifton Campus
- Christian M. Joseph of Plainfield, Dover Campus
- Anna M. Lepore of Springfield, Dover Campus
- Vincent Mensah of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus
- Alana Pereira of Hillside, Clifton Campus
Dover Business College students who achieve a grade point average of 3.8 or better with a minimum of 12 academic credits qualify for the Dean’s List.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!