I am not a lifelong Rahway resident but settled here 10 years ago. My wife and I had reasons to move here because the town had potential. We have put a lot of money and time into making our house nice for our family, of 5 children. I see a number of residents in my area that have done the same.
The residents of Rahway… DO want to see a difference…. The Status Quo just doesn’t cut it anymore. RAHWAY NEEDS A CHANGE!!!
I am a Democrat but I am supporting Patrick Cassio for Mayor and his team for Council!! I am someone that cares about this town and wants to change the way its run. But the problem is…Some people are scared to make a change!!! I’m not!
Please consider the following prior to making your decision:
- Do you want to make a difference?
- This is the best chance for Rahway to make a change
- Voting is not a right…it’s a privilege – please VOTE
- Make it COUNT by voting for Patrick Cassio-who has your best interests at heart
We, as Rahway residents, deserve better than the status quo. Please take note of the following:
- Rahway has a one-sided “no questions asked” Council. And ALL votes are 9-0. That causes unfair and unquestioned spending and borrowing
- They are not accountable to anyone
- The Redevelopment is stagnant and a failure!
Rahway needs an INFUSION of New Blood into the current morbid Council. That is why I am heading “Democrats for Cassio” committee. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Patrick Cassio is leading a great energetic team that will help Rahway take the next step up. The team for At-large Council consists of James Grady, Jeffery Spatola and Kevin Retcho. They all bring different expertise and energy to Rahway. Vote for Change:
- New Energy and New Ideas
- Honest, Open and Accountable Government
- Support the Cassio Team
Rahway is not a Democratic town….. IT’S YOUR TOWN!! Republicans and Democrats unite for change!!
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!