NEW PROVIDENCE — The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company is officially opening the New Providence A&P located at 1260 Springfield Avenue with a three-day celebration.
A&P associates will celebrate with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 24, with a special donation to the local police, fire and rescue departments.
The store will hold a three-day celebration, from 12 – 4 p.m. on Friday, September 24 through Sunday, September 26, where Customers can enjoy cash register giveaways, music and entertainment, raffles, a sampling of delicious treats, and much more. Customers will also have the chance to win a free bag of groceries (or a free pizza from the store’s pizza counter), which will be given away every hour between 12 – 4 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Some highlights of the new store include:
- Freshly Prepared Foods – Features a full-service pizza counter, along with specialty hot foods such as lasagna, meatballs and eggplant. A salad bar affords shoppers the ability to create a freshly made salad. Additionally, the store features a made-to-order sandwich bar and fresh soup selections.
- Seafood – A seafood lover’s paradise with the freshest fish available, direct from Fulton Market, including shrimp, lobsters, shellfish, organic and all-natural fish selections, as well as a wide array of filets and steaks, ranging from Chilean Sea Bass to Swordfish, European fish on ice and a Sushi Bar featuring daily specials.
- Meat – Unmatched meat department providing best-in-class products such as richly marbled, high-grade, American-bred Wagyu beef, as well as Green Way All Natural chicken, beef and pork, offering shoppers a wide selection of choices for daily meals, or special event menus.
- Bakery – Expansive Bakery presenting specialty and custom cakes, including a Gluten-free line, as well as a full selection of breads and rolls, cookies, pies and even candies, such as chocolate covered pretzels.
- Center Store Department – Offers a wide array of specialty items, including a Gluten-free and natural foods section, along with expanded product areas for babies and kids, pets and beauty care, among other items.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!