“Your unwavering commitment to your education has inspired all of us at Dover Business College,” College President Timothy D. Luing told the graduates. “I am confident you will continue to be an inspiration in whatever field you have chosen for your future.”
The following students from Union County received diplomas:
- Ginger Cariaga of Union, Clifton Campus, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Catherine Cerna of Hillside, Clifton Campus, Business Administration
- Daryl Cummings of Vauxhall, Clifton Campus, Surgical Processing Technician
- Francis S. Garcia of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus, Surgical Technologist
- Alida Jimenez of Elizabeth, Clifton Campus, Surgical Technologist
- Karolina Kolodziej of Union, Clifton Campus, Patient Care Technician
- Marlene Lawrence of Union, Clifton Campus, Medical Insurance and Coding Administration
- Maria Osorio of Roselle Park, Clifton Campus, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Yarenlla Toledo of Hillside, Clifton Campus, Surgical Technologist
Dover Business College, with locations in Clifton and Dover, is a nationally accredited private college with a 51-year history of preparing students for successful careers in healthcare, business, and information technology.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!