NEW YORK, N.Y. — Over 3,600 Pace University students graduated in four ceremonies in May. Influential leaders in environmental affairs, financial media, corporate information technology, and the psychology of women and gender studies were this year’s commencement speakers at Pace University.
Graduates received advice from honorary degree recipients such as US EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson, personal finance columnist Jane Bryant Quinn, business IT authority Naomi Seligman, and pioneer social psychologist Florence Denmark.
- Katherine E Babicz from Rahway graduated with a Bachelor of Business Admin.
- Piotr Dowgier from Elizabeth graduated with a Doctor of Jurisprudence.
- Anthea M Jeffrey from Elizabeth graduated with a Master of Business Admin.
- Joseph V Lazo from Linden graduated with a Bachelor of Business Admin.
- Stephen A Lesce from Rahway graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Laurence J McGhee from Linden graduated with a Bachelor of Arts.
- Kevin T Swierc from Clark graduated with a Bachelor of Business Admin.
- Joanna Targonski from Clark graduated with a Bachelor of Business Admin.
A private university, Pace has campuses in New York City and Westchester County, New York, enrolling nearly 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in its Lubin School of Business, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lienhard School of Nursing, School of Education, School of Law, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!