Approximately 200 IRS offices nationwide will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. IRS staff will be available to help taxpayers work through their problems and walk out with solutions. Small business owners, self-employed individuals and wage-earners are encouraged to visit an IRS office on Saturday, June 5 to address any of their federal tax issues and concerns.
“In New Jersey, nine IRS offices will be open June 5 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.,” said New Jersey’s IRS Spokesperson Gregg Semanick.
The nine New Jersey IRS office locations are as follows:
- Cherry Hill: 57 Haddonfield Rd. Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Edison: 100 Dey Place, Edison, NJ 08817
- Freehold: 4 Paragon Way, Freehold, NJ 07728
- Jersey City: 30 Montgomery St., Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Newark: 20 Washington Place, Newark, NJ 07102
- Paramus: 1 Kalisa Way, Paramus, NJ 07652
- Parsippany: 1719-C Route 10, Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Paterson: 200 Federal Plaza, Paterson, NJ 07505
- Trenton: 44 S. Clinton St., Trenton, NJ 08609
Information on the locations of the June 5 Open House are listed on the IRS website home page at www.irs.gov.
The Open House on June 5 is the second of three events scheduled through the end of June. The first Open House was held on May 15 and the third Open House is planned for Saturday June 26. Details regarding these events are listed on the IRS.gov website.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!