EDISON — The Edison Chamber of Commerce has named the township’s outstanding citizen, teacher and businesses of the year.
The award recipients are:
- Outstanding Green Business of the Year – Bayshore Recycling Corporation
- Outstanding Business of the Year – Accelerated Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Outstanding Citizen of the Year – Jacqueline Goedesky
- Outstanding Organization of the Year – Community Action Reaches Everyone (C.A.R.E.)
- Outstanding Entrepreneur of the Year –Sneh Mehtani, The Mehtani Restaurant Group
- Outstanding Educator of the Year – Dr. William Cahill, Edison High School
- Chamber Member of the Year –Janet Baio, Pines Manor
- Annamae Baerenbach Business Scholarship Award – Bill Leung, Engineering Science, Middlesex County College
The 11th Annual Awards Dinner is on Tuesday, June 15, at the Pines Manor in Edison. The reception begins at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. Admission is $85 per person or $800 for a table of ten. Call the Edison Chamber of Commerce office at 1-732-738-9482.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!