FRANKLIN LAKES – Former New York Mets and New York Yankees pitcher Dwight Gooden was charged with DWI yesterday morning, following a two-car accident in Franklin Lakes.
According to the official police press release first published by Deadspin.com, Gooden was charged with the following:
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Driving While Under the Influence of Drugs
- DWI with a Child Passenger
- Leaving the Scene of a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Reckless Driving
- Failure to Keep Right
- Failure to Notify Change of Address regarding driver’s license
Gooden, 45, was released on his own recognizance.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!