PERTH AMBOY – The Raritan Bay Area YMCA’s Perth Amboy Branch is now holding registration for spring programs that start Monday, March 15.
Returning programs include:
- Little Sluggers – Ages 3-6 yrs. (Saturday, 9:00am)
- Baby Ballet – Ages 18 months-4yrs ( Saturday, 12:00pm)
- Hip Hop – Ages 6-10 yrs. (Saturday, 11:00am)
- Little Ninjas – Ages 3-5 yrs. (Monday and Friday, 6:00pm)
- Tumbling Tots – Ages 1-4 yrs. (Saturday, 10:00am)
- Martial Arts – Ages 5-13yrs. (Monday and Friday, 6:00pm)
New programs include:
- Kidz Crafts – Ages 2 1/2 -4 yrs. (Saturday, 11:00am)
- Salsa Lessons – Ages 18+ (Friday, 8:00pm)
- Zumbatomic – Ages 4+ (Sunday, 10:00am)
- Zumba – Ages 18+ (Thursday, 7:30pm)
- Belly Dancing – Ages 18+ (Friday, 7:00pm)
- Kickboxing – Ages 18+ (Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00pm)
For more information, call the YMCA at 1-732-442-3632.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!