March is here and spring break is just around the corner for most students across the country. Many are anxious to escape the cold weather and shed some layers of clothing.
The Skin Cancer Foundation reminds students to protect themselves during their time in the sun.
The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Spring Break Checklist:
- A broad-spectrum SPF 15+ sunscreen
- Lip balm with SPF 15+ sunscreen
- Wide-brimmed hat to protect the head and neck
- UV-blocking sunglasses to protect the eyes
- Beach sarong for the legs
- Beach umbrella to help you seek the shade
The Skin Cancer Foundation is the only global organization solely devoted to the prevention, detection and treatment of skin cancer. The mission of the Foundation is to decrease the incidence of skin cancer through public and professional education and research.
For more information, visit www.SkinCancer.org.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!