BLACKSBURG, Va.—Several area residents who are enrolled at Virginia Tech were named to the dean’s list for the fall 2009 semester. They include:
- Stephanie M. Welch of Cranford, a freshman majoring in general engineering in the College of Engineering
- Daniel P. Woodrow of Rahway, a junior majoring in finance in the Pamplin College of Business
- Jaclyn P. Grysko of Clark, a senior majoring in interdisciplinary studies in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences.
- Kathryn R. Abruzzo of Westfield,a freshman majoring in general engineering in the College of Engineering.
- Rebecca L. Carle of Roselle Park, a freshman majoring in architecture in the College of Architecture and Urban Studies.
To qualify for the dean’s list, students must attempt at least 12 credit hours graded on the A-F option and earn a 3.4 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) during the semester.
Connect with NJTODAY.NET
Join NJTODAY.NET's free Email List to receive occasional updates delivered right to your email address!